Friday, June 02, 2006

Rolie Polie

There is your play-by-play of Tyler's latest & favoritest thing to do - roll over. It used to be a more rare occasion that we would set him on his tummy and turn around a second later to see him on his back, but now "tummy time" is non-existent!

5 comments:

Jon and Sarah said...

I'm jealous. Natalie rolled over a few times about a month ago, but now she won't do it at all. She thinks her hands are more fascinating than new tricks.

Camie said...

What a tricky guy!! You did a great job capturing his new skill! Maybe he can teach Clayton a thing or two...

Kristy said...

Holy cow! Wasn't he just barely born? He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is a little cutie. I'm so glad I had an hour of cuddle time today during church!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! And growing up fast. I guess that is because he has a big brother to teach him tricks, huh?!?