the latest and greatest from Peter, Michelle, Parker, Tyler, Luke & Noah
Love the Hippies! Love a happy ending!
Glad Kristy commented on that one, because you know I have no idea what you are talking about!! I'm so out of it!
ummmmm, what?
dumb blonde with the rest of them... further explanation needed!
Because I also commented on the sudden departure of Chris, it just goes to show you that maybe, just maybe, I watch too much reality TV. But still ... go Hippies! It was such a happy moment.
The Amazing Race - one of three reality shows that I watch. The Hippies won the race, beating out the perverted frat boys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the Hippies! Love a happy ending!
Glad Kristy commented on that one, because you know I have no idea what you are talking about!! I'm so out of it!
ummmmm, what?
dumb blonde with the rest of them... further explanation needed!
Because I also commented on the sudden departure of Chris, it just goes to show you that maybe, just maybe, I watch too much reality TV. But still ... go Hippies! It was such a happy moment.
The Amazing Race - one of three reality shows that I watch. The Hippies won the race, beating out the perverted frat boys.
Post a Comment