Friday, May 26, 2006

Blessing Day


As I mentioned earlier, we had everyone in town last weekend for Tyler's blessing. Peter gave a beautiful one. We were happy to have both of our fathers in the circle, along with the Bishop and our good friends Matt, Kevin, RJ, & Matthew. Tyler didn't seem very happy about the whole deal, crying about it until Peter pumped up the bouncing volume and almost sent Tyler flying through the roof! It worked! Thanks also to Mollie for the BEAUTIFUL snuggly blessing blanket.

The morning of the blessing, I was asking Peter whether or not I should bring an extra outfit to change Tyler into afterward (forseeing a potential blowout). Peter assured me that because Tyler had had three solid poopies the night before, we should be safe. Well, wouldn't you know it but that little critter exploded on me right after the blessing. Luckily he had a onesie on underneath, so the precious white outfit was spared - but I re-learned my lesson that day to ALWAYS bring a spare.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Lessons I've learned:

Always bring spare clothes.
Always save that receipt.
Always bring your cell phone.