Three months have come and gone, my little chickens' birthdays come and gone. Why did I stray from the ways of blogging? I know only that my family was tired of digging for clothes to wear out of the hamper, and eating cereal out of tupperware in the mornings. I think I've found some balance lately. Hence, I've decided to make a comeback.
Where do I start? Today is always a good place to start...but since this is technically my family journal, I will have to do some backtracking at some point. For now, I'm catching up Facebook style.
Right now I am happily listening to the fence guys outside drilling holes in my yard for fence poles. Ahh, a lovely sound indeed. Lovely when you have dreams of a sandbox that your neighbor's dog won't poop in - a garden that the Chinook winds won't thrash. The boys and I made strawberry jam today, so Domino's was a great solution for dinner. Peter is teaching at WSU tonight, a side job that he enjoys, but will be happy to be done with in May to give him extra time with us in the newly-fenced backyard. His practice is thriving. The weather is getting warmer, the grass greener. I am sublimely happy here in "little tuscany," as I like to call my new home and neighborhood.
Here's to a few phone calls from old friends lately that have inspired me to return to blogging and remember to "make new friends, but keep the old - one is silver, and the other gold."
17 comments:
Glad to have you back - I totally remembering eating cereal out of tupperware as a kid (and some as a grown-kid - lol!) Love the fresh background. Balance...I'm all over the place with that one. :)
Glad to have you back - I totally remembering eating cereal out of tupperware as a kid (and some as a grown-kid - lol!) Love the fresh background. Balance...I'm all over the place with that one. :)
Welcome Back! :)
Yay Michelle's feelin groovy. I'm so glad you're back. I hope Parker had a great birthday. Mary kept saying all day "this is the best day ever"!
Well, I, for one, am super delighted to see you back here! Remember how your P. Blessing says that making people happy is one of your gifts (something like that)? Well, this blog makes me happy. So I think it's your duty to share your gift and keep blogging. How's that for pressure? :) I'm glad you found balance. I need to get me some of that!
Oh, I about fell out of my chair with excitement when I saw your blog on my reader! I love your witty posts and have missed them dearly my friend! I even thought about your boys on their birthdays! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love ya!
I completely hear ya! I haven't blogged in over a month for the same reason. I felt like I was spending too much time on the computer and neglecting my kids/family. I do have to say though that I was happy to see a new post from you and hear how you are doing. Thanks for the update and I look forward to some more posts about past bdays, etc. About balance, the one thing I'm tyring to do is keep the computer usage for after the kids go to bed, but I must say the balancing act of motherhood is an ongoing challenge!!! Hope all is well!!!
Hey Michelle, glad to see you are blogging again! You are so cute! Thanks for all you do for Mr. Max and me. See ya tomorrow.
Michelle....I have blog envy :) Your blog is beautiful :) I am glad you are back.....it is tough to balance it all.
I am laughing right now cause as I am reading this I am eating cereal out of a tupperware bowl!
Welcome back girlfriend! It was so fun to talk to you recently--a treat I need to indulge in more often! I'm so happy all is well in your tuscan world!
welcome back to the blog world! :)
Are you enjoy this great weather?
congrats on your comeback! it's good to hear from you. i'm so happy you are getting a fence, it will be wonderful for the summmer!
Hey, friend!!!! Woohooo!!! You're back. I love your new blog look. Gorgeous! You're inspiring me. Maybe I can get back to posting something on my blog...Love you...looking forward to talking to you soon. Hooray for that fence! Essential for a family with kiddos. Happy (late) birthday to your guys!
glad you're back!
Yeah for You! Awesome new blog look. So glad to hear from you. Thaks all we ask, updates now and then, for us folks who are too lazy to call! ;)
Sorry your trip home for Easter was a bust. P.S. We'll be moving next year. Where? Don't know!
Oh, also, having a giveaway on my blog, ends tonight! Come on over and leave me a quick comment! ;)
We miss you guys!
I never had a clue that when we'd eat cereal from Tupperware growing up that it was because my mom was BUSY!And, Woooohoooo for fenced yards.
ahhhh....so nice to see you back! I've missed you, well on the blogs anyway!
Post a Comment