Rock Chalk JAYHAWK!!
They did it!
On this night five years ago, Parker was born. We were looking forward to our four years of grad school at KU. Another significant event that night was that the KU Jayhawks lost the national championship - we thought it was some bad omen! But they totally redeemed themselves tonight by taking the title in overtime! Congrats, guys - woohoo!
(I'll give an update on Parker's special day later...it's midnight here!)
16 comments:
Whooohooooooooo, KU!
That is soooo exciting.
Quite the nail biting, exciting game, huh! SO glad we won! (Kevin is a much nicer guy to live with when his teams win. ; )
Happy Birthday, Parker!
Congrats to KU!
I remember the night before Parker was born...and we played Settlers. Wow...five years ago! Look at all that you and Peter have done. Whew...makes me tired just thinkin' about it. I've had a great time reading through all of your posts after being out of it the past month or so. Love the Honey Bunches of Oats and the Monster Truck posts. Ha! What a great family life you have! And what cute boys! Love the pictures! Keep it comin'!
It was a fun game!! makes us proud! I had fun watching knowing that I have a handful of friends watching it too, in OHIO, UTAH, ARizona......great memory to share! happy birthday Parker!! 5!!! ahhh....KINDERGARTEN!!!!
Wow how time flies....5 years!!I must be getting old because I keep talking about time flying.
Wow how time flies....5 years!!I must be getting old because I keep talking about time flying.
Yay KU! We're living it up!
he's 5 already? sheesh
Love the honey bunches of oats picture! The expression on his face is classic!
I'm drolling over those apple brownies right now...THANKS A LOT!!!
Where are Parker's B-day pics?????
Howdy!
I am Rachel SIL. I live in Richland. IF you need help finding a place to live. Email me.I would be more then happy to help you.
Dona
Hey, friend. Missing you in the blogging world. I'd love an update when you get some time. Hope everything's going well.
Dave and I were jumping on our couch...what an awesome game!!! Hey today I am finally catching up on all my friends blogs and I am so excited for you and peter and the big move. You can't beat living near family. Best of luck in your new adventure!
Hey, girlfriend! Missin' ya mucho! Hope all is well, and can't wait to see pics of Parkers big day! Love ya!
OH i forgot to give your my email address. donnajbagley@gmail.com
If you need help finding a house. Just email.
Rachel said you were looking in Richland!
Post a Comment