He is so cute! I'll bet he does miss his brother when he's gone. It's fun to see how they are bonding and becoming friends! Hugs and kisses from grandma!
Oh, he's so cute! I remember feeling the same way while I waited for Laura Skanse to be done with preschool! Your pictures make me want a new camera!!!
10 comments:
Tyler is such a babe! I like how you captured him this morning. Great job aspiring photog!
Cute pics! It only gets worse as they get older and are gone longer.
Great pictures. Tyler is such a cutie!
He is so cute! I'll bet he does miss his brother when he's gone. It's fun to see how they are bonding and becoming friends! Hugs and kisses from grandma!
Those are great shots! Poor little guy. I bet he still enjoys the alone time with Mom.
really cute pics! i love his little green pj's!
He looks so warm and comfy! Ah! What a cute little boy. :)
Oh, he's so cute! I remember feeling the same way while I waited for Laura Skanse to be done with preschool! Your pictures make me want a new camera!!!
What a cute little boy! I love this collection of pictures.
cute, i bet he misses his little play buddy when he's gone to school.
Post a Comment