Saturday, November 17, 2007

And the Winner is....


Check out a preview here.

Click on "book preview," and then click on the little paper icon in the upper left-hand corner. Click on each thumbnail for a closer peek. It will only show you the first fifteen pages of our 90-page spread, but at least you get a taste of what it will look like! We'll let you know how it turns out when it comes in hard copy!

9 comments:

Sariah said...

Ah, I'm so anxious to see it! I clicked on the link you provided, however, and it said that it doesn't exist. Maybe a different link?

Deb said...

I like it!

Sariah said...

Ok, it worked this time for me! Yahoooo! That was such a sweet book preview! I soooo need to hire you to finish ours off! Oh, and you were a dang cute preggo lady! Geeez! I could only dream! Great job on the book! I reeeeeeaaally like it!

Sariah said...

Oh, I forgot to add that after seeing your book preview and now the title of your book...they fit perfectly!

Camie said...

Wow--it looks amazing!! So how much of this was from your blog and how much did you just work on putting together for this book? I really like it!

Megan said...

oh, I just love it! You are doing such a good job! Seeing it really makes me want to do them now! Not a bad price either, when compared to the price of scrapbooking!

Anne Marie said...

LOVE it! You are so creative, friend. What a treasure that will be for your family. I can't believe that Tyler has grown so much.

sherrie said...

i really like blurb. i know yours will turn out great.

My Many Coloured Days said...

It looks wonderful Michelle. What an accomplishment to have it completed. I'm very impressed! I'm also curious how much of it is your blog and then additional juicy stuff...