In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share this quote that came through my email today. It's dedicated to all of my very grateful friends & family out there who have brightened my days!
"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them.They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable."
- Joseph B. Wirthlin, "Live in Thanksgiving Daily," Ensign, Sept. 2001, 8
4 comments:
Thanks for posting this quote...I love Brother Wirthlin and I agree. I need to try to be more grateful more often - is thata yellow trait?
Thanks for the inspiration! I think I will print it and put it on my fridge! See you soon!
What a great quote! Thanks!
Great reminder! It can be so hard to remember all our blessings.
Post a Comment