Today is Tyler's first birthday! We can't believe he is one already. Most of our celebration took place over the weekend, when we had the Iowa & Arkansas Stewarts with us to party!I was pleased to see that Tyler dove right into his cake. This is a first for our family, and although he was in somewhat of a trance from lack of sleep, he perked right up when we brought his caterpillar cake to him for the slaughter. His cousin, Eliza, even found it in her heart to help him out at one point with the frosting. It looked like World War III had broken out after it was all over - always a sign of a great party!
Thanks so much to Debbi for her decorating expertise, and to our family for celebrating with us!
10 comments:
cute cake! did you save me a piece? one year already? wow time flies...
Happy Birthday Tyler! What a darling cake! So fun to be one! Cute kid!
Adorable cake! Are these scanned scrapbook pages or are they all digital? They look great.
I must say that is a very good looking cake! Happy Birthday Tyler!
The cake is sure something! I can totally remember Parker's 1st and can't believe you have another little boy to be that big guy's brother! So fun!
What a great looking cake! Happy birthday, Tyler!
I didn't know that was a cake until I read that it was--wow very cute! Looks like he had a good day!
That's a sweet cake! T-bone is a stud for diving right in.
Very cute idea, we are big fans of letting the littluns dig right in. We have some pretty awesome videos of those experiences. Sounds like you guys are a happy bunch, with spring and all around the corner, I think life will be more pleasant for us all.
Happy 1st little man.
Happy Birthday Tyler! We loved your birthday cake. What a cute idea. Hope it was a great one.
Post a Comment