Thursday, March 29, 2007

Parker Funnies

  • Snickers egg = "Sneekers" egg
  • Bagel = "Beegle"
  • Clover (as in four-leaf) = "Grover"
  • The other day after losing my patience with him: "Mom, you're losing your temperature! You're gonna LOSE it!"
  • While cutting his hair: "Mom, STOP! You're freakin' me out!"

6 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I love it when they say things like that last one...you're freakin' me out! So funny!

mateo said...

Those are awesome...especially the temperature one. We'll have to compile a book of our kids phrases and sell it so poor therapists like Peter and I can have enough to put them through college.

Anne Marie said...

So funny! Good thing you'll have a record of those.

My Many Coloured Days said...

When I found out I was having another boy, some of my thoughts included... "another full-time trouble maker" and "great, more speech therapy".... your post only adds to those feelings and actually validates them. Good thing we love our boys!

sherrie said...

from the mouth of babes....these are cute ;)

Sariah said...

I LOVE the last two! What classics! I wish we could keep our little ones this cute forever!