Okay, so Tyler looks even cuter in the chicken costume then our little friend! (It's especially fitting with his nickname). I am so impressed with Parker's costume, too. It looks really good, and it looks like he liked it.
Aw, man! I wish we lived closer! Those costumes are SO CUTE!! Where did you find street signs?! A+++ for mom! Parker looks so excited and happy! How fun! Love you guys!
18 comments:
Very creative - and funny: like they joke! Did you dress up?
no...peter and i thought about wearing shirts - one of us with the joke and one with the punch line, but we bummed out on it in the end!
Adorable!! It looks like it was a COLD Halloween by the way Parker was bundled!
That chicken costume is the best and Parker's costume was very creative! So fun.
I like your play on words...cute.
What a great/funny idea! I look forward to Natalie having a brother or sister so we can do coordinating costumes.
That has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!
good one! looks like a fun halloween very creative
That's an awesome idea! Did you make Parker's costume? I love that chicken costume.
Okay, so Tyler looks even cuter in the chicken costume then our little friend! (It's especially fitting with his nickname). I am so impressed with Parker's costume, too. It looks really good, and it looks like he liked it.
Aw, man! I wish we lived closer! Those costumes are SO CUTE!! Where did you find street signs?! A+++ for mom! Parker looks so excited and happy! How fun! Love you guys!
Too cute!
How adorable! I love it. You are always so cleverly creative. Way to go! They both look great!
Very clever Michelle! Oh, and VERY cute! I bet Tyler and Parker never have a dull moment with you as a mom!
Very cute pics Michelle!
hi everybody - for those who are curious about where i got parker's costume idea, here's the link:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11537
i knew it had to be something with cars - he is crazy about them!
You DIDN'T!! That is hilarious. I think I saw that road costume idea in a magazine somewhere. You did it very well.
Clever!
Post a Comment