
It's almost here! Peter describes the day after Thanksgiving as "the day that women (from the crack of dawn) roam around in pods, wearing their appliqued holiday sweaters and turtlenecks, devouring the stores like boxes of chocolates for the best buys."
For those of you brave enough to join me in the rampage, and want a heads up on all the deals, check out this website. Happy shopping!
5 comments:
Christopher and I both did this last year. He hit one store while I another, so we could spread out our deal buying powers. It was quite nuts with 2 kids tagging along,...I don't think we are going to do it this year with 3. Besides, I already have most of my shopping done for Christmas. Have fun though! I do love the rush!
yeah i've never been brave enough...but my mother in law tries to get me to go with her pretty much every year - maybe this is my year!
This is my favorite day of the year. I am so out there at the crack of dawn. I will be in Utah with Brendan's sisters, and watchout! We know how to work it. Extra tips for those going, one get's the stuff, the other stands in line, the lines take forever, look to check out in pharmacies and service desks. Woohoo! Awesome!
Cool website. I love the picture. Hope you get some great deals.
So I went with kids just to one store because there was something I wanted to get that was on sale for a great price. It took me 5 minutes to find the item them 45 minutes to wait in line. It was worth it though.
Post a Comment