It's Not Too Late...
Still don't have your costume? Take Adam Sandler's tips for cheap costume ideas. This is a classic from my high school days...it gets me rolling everytime I see it!
**disclaimer - although this was done in Adam Sandler's more "innocent" days, he does mention the "d" word twice. If you think you might get offended, then don't watch!**
7 comments:
Never seen that before!! Now it's making me feel like I need to actually get a costume!! That's hilarious!
I am freakin dyin! There is nothing as cool as crazy protractor man! Somethings never get old!
What happened to crazy pickle arm?
was there a crazy pickle arm? it may have been after the video cut off...
hahaha - great one. and i love your disclaimer! do people still get offended by the "d" word? :)
Ah, this made for some great laughs AND ideas Michelle! Thanks!
I know there was one with a ruler too. And by the way I watched it before I scrolled down low enough for your disclaimer, you'll be hearing from my lawyer. :) I loved his halloween bits and cajun man. Brendan and I crack up every time we hear his hannukah song too. That's so bad, I know. This kind of reminds me how we have pet movies of when we were in the good ol days and now if we were to watch them we're like, this is sooo bad, why did I watch this stuff? haha
Post a Comment