
This simply is one of the best ice creams ever invented (and I should know, I've "sampled" quite a few). We found it at Super Wal-Mart last night and let me just say that if you try it, and don't like it, something is SERIOUSLY wrong with your taste buds.
9 comments:
i'm on my way to walmart right after work!
Sounds like a challenge!! I'll definitely have to take you up on trying it!! IT was fun chatting last night!
Did you like that? We're trying it tonight. I'm stoked!
You know I'm running to my Wal-Mart right now! Yummy!
I knew I should've grabbed it when I saw it at Walmart. I think I was just overwhelmed by all of the new stuff. I'll be trying it the next time we go which will be tomorrow. Thanks for the review.
ok so i went to our super walfart and couldn't find that flavor...oh well i got cookie dough instead :)
Definitely have to try it. So, is the Super Wal-Mart open in Lawrence? Are there protesters or anything exciting?
Oh, boy. I think I'm in trouble.
yes! Super wal-mart is now open. no protestors, though, just a giant Captain Ding-Dong & the Polar Bear Coke. I guess that's pretty exciting for Lawrence!
Post a Comment