Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Incredible Shrinking Baby!


Tyler is now six months old, rolling everywhere, laughing, eating solids, and shrinking! When our boy was born, he was 50th percentile for w/h. Then, at four months, he was 25th. Now he is 6th percentile for both! The doctor doesn't seem concerned - she says he's just finding his growth curve. What a little peanut!

12 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What a CUTE baby! I always think the percentiles are funny for babies, and I sometimes doubt how accurate the height measurements really are when babies move so much anyway. He looks perfect to me.

mateo said...

You're doctor sounds smarter than ours. I think percentiles are retarded. It's a good thing babies don't understand them...we'd have a world full of people thinking there's something wrong with them. He's still happy and smiling; that's all that matters anyway.

Sariah said...

I'm still waiting on Gavin's growth spurt! We just had his 4 year check up and he is in the 10th for both weight and height. He was born 50 and just kept shrinking. Oh, well. As long as there IS growth! And Tyler is definately growing cuter! What a doll! Boys are the best!

Deb said...

I love how you have dressed him! He is a cutie.

My Many Coloured Days said...

The worst was when we had a pediatrician tell us to start waking our baby in the night (which he'd been almost sleeping through) for more feedings since he'd lost weight. Turns out the scales were off that day and in turn our nights were off for weeks! Good doctor!!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

I forgot to mention how adorable your little "man" is!

sherrie said...

he looks like a little sherlock holmes...cute!

Camie said...

Awww...we miss our little buddy!! I wish we could get our two little peanuts together--you know Clayton is only 3rd percentile for his weight too!

Lori said...

Meanwhile my daughter is a giant! 95th percentile for weight and 100th for height! I also think your little boy is quite cute.

Mollie said...

Just remember that that curve has formula fed giants leading the way! He is perfect! And what a darling outfit to boost!

Heidi said...

What a cutie! I love the outfit! Ashley is pretty "petite" for her age, too. But I think it's cute! Besides, do we really need to start the whole comparing-ourselves-to-others thing when they are so young? I think he looks great!

Kristy said...

He probably just needs more fried ice cream!