...but not me! Having grown up in the temperate climate of the
PNW, I am not an extreme temperature person. The past few days with temperatures over 100 degrees have kept me
indoors, enjoying the AC. Parker, however, can't get enough of the sun, so he's been hanging out in his wading pool in the backyard. Here are a few shots of our little yard ape in action.
Most of the time the water doesn't stay in long.

Peter invented our "waterslide."

Sailing away...

...as Cap'n Jack Sparrow takes to the open seas once again!
6 comments:
Parker is such a cutie! Gavin and Reese love to water the concrete porch as well! It too has been way too hot here and the kids still have to be outside! But I like the heat too, just not pregnant! Keep cool! Has Tyler enjoyed the pool yet?
amen to that sista, i need a brake from this heat wave! what i wouldn't give to be somewhere so that when i got in my car i didn't get a 3rd degree burn from touching the steering wheel..yikes
I like that waterslide idea! It's 100 degrees + here, too, so we'll be getting our wading pool this weekend. I hope we can keep the dog out of it, though!
The temp may be sweltering, but I think that ship is the coolest thing I have ever seen! What fun! Go see the movie, it was fabulous!
What a cute setup, that waterslide! Gotta love those McD's toys. Glad you're figuring out a way to get through the heat.
I love it! What a cute little water ape!
Post a Comment