Michelle..aren't kids the funniest? As Craig was taking Luke out to the bathroom during church (during the sacrament at that), he was turning around while walked down the entire isle (we were close to the front), saying "Shoo, Shoo! I need privacy!" Interpretation: Don't come with me because I'm crying wolf and really don't have to go to the bathroom but I love to say i need to because my parents know that they have to let me go because i might not be pulling their leg.
10 comments:
What a funny kid! I think I've had a scratchy sandwich before too.
Michelle..aren't kids the funniest? As Craig was taking Luke out to the bathroom during church (during the sacrament at that), he was turning around while walked down the entire isle (we were close to the front), saying "Shoo, Shoo! I need privacy!" Interpretation: Don't come with me because I'm crying wolf and really don't have to go to the bathroom but I love to say i need to because my parents know that they have to let me go because i might not be pulling their leg.
cute, i love it you little stinker!
LOVE the scratchy sandwich business! Good one!
What a stud! It will be lots of fun to have him look back on stuff like this. Can't wait to see you guys!
What a stud! It will be a lot of fun for him to look back on sweet quotes like that. Can't wait to see you guys!
So... I just noticed I posted twice... I'm gay.
Hilarious! I think age three is definately the year for the most quotable quotes!
What a cutie! I am always amazed at how kids come up with the funniest things to say.
Those are both real winners.
Post a Comment