Some funny conversations we had with Parker this week:
At the dinner table...
Parker: Daddy, are you drinking milk?
Peter: Yes.
Pa: Milk comes from cows.
Pe: Yes, it does. Do you want some milk?
Pa: No, I'm drinking water.
Pe: Oh, where does water come from?
Pa: Water comes from the BEACH.
Changing Tyler's diaper...
Parker: Mama, are you using wipes?
M: Yep.
P: Yep. Wipes clean babies' bottoms, and their penises. (that one you may have had to be there, to hear how he said it to find it funny :)
After mauling Tyler in his bouncer:
M: Parker, I want you to walk over by the couch.
P: No, Mama, YOU walk over by the couch.
M: No, I'm the mommy, and I say that you need to go over by the couch.
P: But I'm THE PARKER, and I say that YOU need to go over by the couch. (sheesh)
After seeing me hurt my thumb:
P: Mama, did you get an owie?
M: Yes, Parker.
P: Poor babe.
4 comments:
TOO funny!
okay--the one about 'no I'm the parker', I can definitely relate to that!! you will be so glad to have these funny conversations documented--you can bring them up later when Parker is older and laugh!!
Cute. Very cute. I wasn't there for the "and their penises" one and I was laughing!
I love that dialogue! What a hilarious kid!
Post a Comment