Monday, April 24, 2006

Playing House


I think this is really turning in to the "Parker Blog."

Meet Parker's friend, Lydia. This Saturday Parker & Lydia decided to play house. They went around saying things to each other like "I'll be right back, sweetheart." They also decided to fill up the "house" with all of Parker's toys - I'm guessing they were preparing for their children (who, at the rate they were talking, are due anytime). We will sure miss Lydia when she moves to Indiana this summer!

I woke up this morning so tired that I felt that I had to make a batch of brownies to wake me up. I guess my current read, Breaking Free from Emotional Eating, isn't working its magic on me yet! :)

4 comments:

Camie said...

You need to send me this picture!! It's so adorable! Hey--don't feel bad about the brownies--I think it's the grey weather. I raided my freezer for treats today too!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Your blog is so fun to read and to hear how your family is doing. I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I love this blog thing. How fun! Loved the quote of the day and the story of Parker playing house. That reminds me of when we were in the toy store and he was playing in the house. He kept saying, "I have to go to Wal-Mart. I'll be right back." Cute kid! Sounds like a book I should read. In fact, brownies sound even better right now. ;) Love ya!

Katie said...

Hey Michelle--see? I checked this cuz you're in my "favorites"! It works! :) Cute picture. Andrew used to play like he's moving and the couch was his truck. He'd stack AS MANY toys as he could on the couch. (Like all the toys in the tent.) I guess he really remembers the move here! Mmmm. Love the brownies.