
Welcome to my blog!! I was turned onto this by a friend and I'm so excited to get it going. As most of you know, my husband Peter & I live here in Lawrence, Kansas while Peter is attending graduate school. We'll be here another couple of years and then fly where the winds of psychology take us. We have two boys, Parker (3) and Tyler (5 weeks). Here we are on Easter Sunday. Parker's pants are rolled up because they are size 4T and his 3-year-old legs haven't caught up with his 4-year-old tummy size. We had a great Easter with Jared, Heidi & newcomer Ashley Stewart, playing Ticket to Ride Europe and chatting & eating. I'll try & keep this blog as updated as I can while running after three boys :)
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!! I told you that you'd be a natural. I love the setup and the title you chose. We are going to really love this--especially when we are thousands of miles apart =(
Very cute Easter picture! Keep updating your blog, because it's fun and easy, right? :) Your boys are so cute.
Michelle, I feel so honored that the picture you posted (cheez-its) happened while you were on the phone with ME! Ha ha. Well, you're on our "favorites" list! Love you guys!
Awesome blog! You have a gorgeous family. We love you all.
Tim and Gloria Taggart
Awesome!!! I may just have to try this!! It was great seeing a photo of you post-baby---you look awesome!!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment