We love that Parker boy so much and are grateful for his precious spirit in our lives. I had another "peak" of our two boys running out to recees together and their happy faces to have 20 minutes to play just the two of them, and I was SOOOO grateful for their friendship and that they have each other. We can't wait for his big day on Saturday.
11 comments:
Wow! He is getting so big! Very exciting!
SO COOL! What an exciting time! The announcement is just cute and Parker of course is darling! Congrats!
How cute. It's such an exciting, yet scary time in every parents life.
Wish we could be there. I hope Parker has a great day. It really is great to be eight!
Congrats Parker!
Wish, wish we could join y'all for Parker's special day! What a handsome guy. Hope everything goes great this weekend.
Hugs to Parker and to his parents--what an important milestone for all of you! I'm sure it will be wonderful!
We love that Parker boy so much and are grateful for his precious spirit in our lives. I had another "peak" of our two boys running out to recees together and their happy faces to have 20 minutes to play just the two of them, and I was SOOOO grateful for their friendship and that they have each other. We can't wait for his big day on Saturday.
oops I spelled "peek" wrong- you know what I meant :)
Oh my, is there a cuter boy out there? Darling! Congrats, Parker!!
He was the cutest boy at his baptism! So grateful we were able to be there with him on his special day!
Post a Comment