Monday, January 04, 2010

The Toothy Dental Floss Massacre

Act One: We see a very distressed boy. A distressed boy with a first loose tooth. A first tooth hanging by a thread. The anxiety coming on for days now. How much longer can he stand it...

Act Two: He looks up to find his worst nightmare...Dad with the DENTAL FLOSS!! Noooooo!

Act Three: Fearless brother attempts to defend helpless boy.

Act Four: (Omitted for graphic content.)

Act Five: The act has been committed. The evidence? See the bone that here lies. (insert angel chorus.)

Act Six: Our hero emerges victorious! The tooth may be gone, but the boy lives on! And that poor new tooth that has been held hostage from behind for weeks is free at last!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

How very exciting! I love the shining light the tooth and tooth hole give off. Magical!

Sariah said...

This was great! You always make such great narrations. I can't believe how much of his new tooth was already out! That must have just been too weird feeling for Parker! Congrats little man!

Mom B. said...

Hilarious, and the music is perfect! I remember many "tooth" tramas when you were all were little! It is always such a triumph when the little bugger finally falls out!

Katrina said...

I love that you've been a blogging beast lately!
My Parker hangs on to his teeth til there's just nothing left holding them on. For his first tooth, I told him, "Let me see?" I stuck my hand up there, and punched down. Out popped the tooth! He wasn't very happy about my trickery and won't even let me look in his mouth now, but we got it out a lot sooner than he'll let the last few go! ;)
Cute pictures and story.

Katie said...

You are hilarious!! Yeah, hostage is the truth! That's a big tooth coming in already!

NACJMAC said...

we loved it! THe boys were watching the drama unfold and after Connor said, "let's see another story about Parker". We sure love our buddies- and glad he survived loosing his first tooth. We know how traumatic these things can be at our house too.