It was Peter's "Baskin Robbins" birthday last week - the big 3-1! We had fun celebrating as a family. The boys put signs all over the house. He got his free Red Robin Birthday Burger, the Royal Red, with added sauteed onions and barbecue sauce. Every man's dream, right?
I let the nice baker guy at Albertson's make the cake this year with this sinful chocolate number that I knew Peter liked.
My favorite picture was this one, when he opened his new ipod. He was so surprised! He also got Qwirkle (a new game we discovered over Christmas), a subscription to ESPN magazine (that would be the picture of the boxer's smokin' six-pack on the table), money for a new office chair & a long-awaited tool chest!It's amazing what this man has been able to accomplish by his 31st birthday. Thanks for being born, honey!
4 comments:
Happy, happy birthday to you, Peter! I remember when you got Jared some Baskin Robbins ice cream in honor of his 31st birthday. Miss you guys! An iPod sounds wonderful.
I didn't know Peter was younger than you.
I'm glad Peter had a fun birthday! He is a great guy, and we are blessed to have him in our family!
Happy Birthday, Peter! Love the "thanks for being born" bit! lol
Post a Comment