Friday, October 23, 2009

Last But Not Least


How could I forget this one? My mom gives us Halloween dish towels every year, and I have so many now that I can't close my dish towel drawer! So I decided to turn this year's darling towels into aprons for the boys. We've had so much fun whipping up spooky concoctions together in these little numbers! Thanks, Mom!

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh, friend, I am so glad you posted all your great ideas. You have such a talent for decorating! Your house looks amazing. Love those aprons you made for your cute guys. Happy Halloween, friend!

Megan said...

cute idea! Kate loves aprons! I'll have to try this one too!

CamilleJohnFam said...

That's so great! you are the epitomy of creativity! I love it! We listen to your spooky playlist often!

Mom B. said...

Glad the towels can be put to a good use! Super cute! The boys look adorable in them!

Autumn said...

You are such a fun mom. Even I want to be your kid!!

LucindaF said...

My kids want to live at your house, and me too.

Rebecca Luke said...

So cute! Aubin would LOVE a little apron! Too bad I have no idea how to sew... and no sewing machine...so maybe a later date!

mateo said...

Wow!! Your house looks awesome. We need to have a chat about how to decorate on a tight budget. You did an awesome job!

Nice aprons! Vanessa keeps telling me she wants to marry Parker. I wish we could be up there for Halloween!

Rachel said...

brilliant! and i love all your fab halloween decorating!