
We hope you all have been enjoying the season as much as we have. We miss you all and wish you were closer! Here is our annual Christmas blurb:
Love to YOU from
Peter, Michelle, Parker (6) & Tyler (3)
Our Year 2009
C – Camping! We took our first official family camping trips together this year, one in beautiful Mt. Rainier National Park.
H - Harvesting. Michelle really got into it this year after our first garden turned mammoth on us. We’ve got a great recipe for freezer pickles!
R – Return to Lawrence! Peter officially graduated with his PhD in May & we had a great time at his graduation. His practice is thriving.
I – Infinite amount of time (& a little money) invested in our beautiful new home!
S – School! Parker is an official all-day 1st grader now and loves it. He is an excellent reader & a great friend.
T – Toilet training! T-Bone finally got on board with the potty thing. It only took a racetrack as an incentive…
M – Meeting up with the Stewart fam in Utah. We had a fantastic reunion at the Ranch with all of our fun Stewart siblings & cousins.
A – A LOT of fun times with both sets of grandparents (& Mollie & fam) who live so close now – yes, we think 3-4 hours away is close.
S – the Savior & His Atonement. How grateful we are for Him at this time & to watch our kids grow in the gospel. Merry Christmas!
12 comments:
We love you guys! Love those cute boys and hope your trip on the Polar Express was magical and memorable. Have a wonderful Christmas. We miss you already!
loved the card w/ those cuties on the front. Wish I could have help up my little Trent next to them in the same sweater Tyler has on.
PC to you Michelle. We have shared some wonderful memories together. I hope you have a happy Washington Christmas and not a Guayan one.
;)
Hi friend!! Merry Christmas to you! I would love to see what you have been busy crafting this Christmas! And we could NOT believe the picture of your boys from your card this year--everyone is looking so grown up!!
Merry Christmas. :)
Merry Christmas to you! Your boys are as cute as ever!
Nice, sounds like you guys have been busy doing lots of cool stuff! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! We miss you guys! Just the other day Vanessa said, "hey daddy, remember how we have cousins who live with aunt Michelle? Parker and Tyler"!
Your guys are just darling! I can't believe how much they've grown. Merry Christmas to y'all!
I too would be interested in your crafting picture! You are amazing! Parker looks so big with his glasses. What fun!
Cute card and post! The boys look so cute! Merry Christmas!
Mary almost didn't recognize Parker. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Such darling boys! I am the luckiest grandma, I have the cutest grandchildren around!
Hope you all have a beautiful Christmas! Love you all!
Yes, I miss your more frequent posts, but will take whatever I can get! ;)
Yeah for ornament exchange parties! Don't worry, I kept it going here this year! (Looks like we may be moving back to Utah (UVU!) Not set in stone yet!
Love the update!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment