In an effort to get over the disappointment, I designed Parker's birthday party invitations:
As you see, we are having a beach theme (take that, snow) and Parker is beyond excited to invite his whole class, along with a few other friends. How glad I am for our new fence to keep everyone corraled! We have some very fun plans in the works and I will update on it after the fun is over!
7 comments:
That is so cool! You are so clever!
I love it! So cute!
Very cute invitations! You are always so crafty and creative! Can't wait to hear about all the fun!
Hilarious, was he really buried in the sand? Sounds like a fun theme, and I'm sure everyone will have a great time! Parker is such a fun boy!
super cute and funny! The WHOLE class? You are in for a treat! Good luck my friend!
I love the invitation. You are so cute! I'm happy to see you're back at blogging. I missed it too- but was nice to have a break. I have a fun idea to tell you about later regarding blogs. Anyway, Excited about your fence, garden, party, etc, and just being your friends. We love you guys soooo much!
HI!! I'm glad your back too! :)
Parker is SO cute! Tell him Sarah says HI and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment