Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our October

This month, we've been...

Pumpkin Patching with Parker's kindergarten class...

Making new friends...

Dressing up...

Partying with family...

Housing projects...

Butchering innocent pumpkins...

...and exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

15 comments:

Joy said...

Are you loving being back in the North West or what?

Katrina said...

Sounds like FUN! Love all the pictures. Still sad you guys are gone and even farther away now! Come on back or through and you have a place to stay! ;)

Greg said...

How fun! Only in a new house can even a garage look that clean! Glad you are getting settled so well!

donna said...

CALL ME I am in the phone book!!!!!!!! or email me your phone number. We need to meet.

donna said...

hey i think i kids maybe going to the same school

NACJMAC said...

Yeah! We loved your post! And we've been loving your fun halloween music! Thanks! We're so glad to have you guys as a part of our lives here! You're the best!

Anne Marie said...

Looks like tons of festive fall fun! I love the "butchering innocent pumpking"! I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy times with family, friends, and outside. The Northwest looks beautiful.

Camie said...

October is definitely a fun-filled month! I'm sure you've also had fun decorating your house with your cute fall stuff! You have a pretty spooky and adorable dog on your hands!

Angie said...

I've been watching for an update. I'm so jealous of that Pacific Northwest part. We miss you guys! Garrett still talks about Parker, and how Parker told him that they were best buddies!

Sariah said...

Looks like soooo much fun! You have such a full life!

Mary J said...

Love the Halloween costumes! Looks like you guys are settled and in full swing here in the great NW. Can't beat that gorgeous mountain and breathtaking scenery.

Lonica said...

I'm glad things are settling down for you in your new location. I love the dalmatian costume. So cute!

Mom B. said...

Lots of cute pictures! We had so much fun with you and the boys, but we missed Peter! Hope you all have a great Halloween! Hugs and kisses!

Rachel said...

Thank you for the update! It's so good to see your beautiful family and all the fun you've been up to! You know the NW has a special place in my heart! It's so gorgeous and wonderful and HOME!

Anita said...

Hey
I love your playlist so I decided to copy some of the songs. Hope you don't mind.

Love the Blog too.