Luckily, I had some great people to usher me into no-man's land. My great friend, Sarah, invited some of my other good friends here over to her place and we had a little lunch celebration.

Lisa, Carolyn, Sarah & Holly. I don't believe any of these ladies have left the bright, shiny city yet. Your time will come :). And sorry, Angie, I didn't think you'd appreciate me sticking a picture of you on here while you were nursing a baby!
Some of our crazy kiddos.
Thanks for the love, girls!
I was also treated to a bit of Cheesecake Factory with my hubbie, sans kiddos (thanks, Carolyn!). He put signs up all around the house telling me how wonderful he thinks I am. It doesn't get better than that.
So farewell, bright, shiny city. I'm off to make a new settlement, in greener pastures.
18 comments:
Happy Birthday Michelle! It looks/sounds like it was another great one. Wish I could have been there to celebrate, that cake looks good!
Happy Birthday Michelle. I remember when I turned 32 and felt the same as you. You do have a lot to celebrate and have such a beautiful beautiful family.
A secret little revelation: I've always been quite jealous of you and admired and looked up to you for as long as I remember.
Anyway, many happy returns. The thirties are fabulous--Life only gets sweeter from here. :)
Ha! Happy Birthday and let's pray that the 30's don't fly by as fast as the 20's!! Can you believe it's already been 15 years this fall since we started our Senior in HS!! Crazy!
Glad you were surrounded by family and friends for your special day! I'm actually kinda looking forward to this August when I can say I'm 32! It's the new 21!!
Love ya!
It looks like you celebrated in style, as usual!! After I talked to you yesterday, I came across the invite for your birthday brunch (don't know what year)! But that was a fun celebration too! All the best, and I'll be joining you in only 6 more months! In some ways, I'll be relieved to be in my 30's because people who are young-20's are starting to make me look and feel old!
At least you are still a hot and happening old lady :) I can say that cause I'm still in my "early" twenties!!! (27)
Happy birthday, girl! So glad you celebrated with friends and were able to go on a hot date too. I'll be 32 in just a few more months, so I'm following close behind. Wish I was there to celebrate with you.
What a fun day! I'm glad you were able to forget about all the work ahead in the next couple of months and party!
Next year we can celebrate together! Yipee!!!
Feliz Cumpleanos! I just left the bright, shiny city a couple of weeks ago, too. Getting old sure ain't for sissies. But it's not so bad either. I loved your "greener pastures" comment. That's the truth.
did someone have a bday that slipped by? sheesh. happy late bday. that cake looks so good!
Happy birthday to you! Good friends are great and I am sure you will be missed when you move on over here to WA. I love my 30s and wouldn't go back for anything!
Happy Birthday Michelle! Looks like you had a fun birthday celebration with everyone!! Here's to another great year!
Happy Birthday SIL! It just doesn't get better than Cheesecake Factory and compliments from the hubby. You're great!
Well, happy birthday....I am sure you will love the 30's.
Whatever is in the distance seems old and then you get there and realize that even though the number keeps changing you still feel like you are in high school or college :)
Happy birthday, lady! You're the best 32 year old ever!!
glad you had fun! man i'm looking pregnant...at least i have a tan...kinda eqauls things out, right? ha! mmm cheesecake sounds good...
Happy Birthday, Michelle! The
30's are great, I should know, I've been in them for a long time now!
You are a lucky gal!
Oh I missed it! Happy Birthday beautiful!!!! I get to turn the big 30 next weekend! Whoohoooo! Bring it on, sucka!
thanks for not including the nursing photo! that was the best lunch I've had in a long time. Happy Birthday..
Post a Comment