Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recent Discoveries

This is the tastiest fat-free ice cream I have ever tried, hands down. It's like gelato. They also have Creamy Vanilla, Strawberry & Cappuccino Chocolate Chunk.
It's on sale at Wal-Mart for $2.98 right now. Yumm-o.

And if you haven't yet discovered http://www.slickdeals.net/, you must. Another one is http://www.dealtaker.com/. Created for the lazy people like me who don't seek out deals on their own. Deals are updated throughout the day - all legit. I've already scored a free Thomas the Tank Engine from Toys R' Us. Sweet!

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Thanks for the recommendation on ice cream. Never tried it, but I will have to now.

donna said...

OH i love ice cream.. I may have to try chocolate cookies & cream :)

Deb said...

This ice cream is also one of my favorites also. It is really good. I have also tried the mint chip or something like that.

Katrina said...

I have loved this ice cream since I started my "diet" back in Sept. It IS really good (Kevin doesn't like it though--more for me ;)
I didn't know there was a choc. cookies and cream one. I always just get vanilla or chocolate. But remember-a serving is only 1/2 cup. ;( Hey, it's fat free--have as much as you want!

Sariah said...

Oh, yes!! That's the only kind of ice cream we buy in this house! My whole life has been on a diet!! SO good! I've got a half eaten carton in my freezer as I type AND another whole one just waiting for me to devour!

Thanks for those deal websites...sadly, I'll probably be too lazy to even surf through them! What's wrong with me!?!

Heidi said...

The last ice cream you recommended on your blog was the fried ice cream that was SO tasty. So, I better go try out your latest recommendation. I know, don't you love slick deals?! Today they have one on there for a free pretzel from Aunt Anne's. YUM! I've also recently received a free jump drive and 4 12-packs of free soda. Not too shabby.

Jamie said...

Hi, this is Carie and Kelly (chandler/warren's) little sister. They mentioned to me that you were moving to the Tri-Cities, I am living there and from the pictures, I think you are moving into the neighborhood where we are living. If you don't mind me asking, what's the street you're buidling on, or the school your kids will be going to? My e-mail is burchjm@gmail.com if you don't want to post it.

Megan said...

HOT DOG! Thanks for the tips!

TheJames said...

Michelle, try pinchingyourpennies.com, too. Thanks for the ice cream tip!