So between dealing with joint pain (main culprit), Tyler's mud-munching and Parker's parkerisms, each day Peter wakes up/arrives home to see me looking and feeling like this:
Bless this handsome man! He has truly been Mr. Mom lately, taking on most of the boys' morning and evening routines. A HUGE task around here. Not to mention that he keeps the dirty dishes from taking over our house and makes sure we all have clean underwear. On top of all of that, he takes time to listen to me and love me and help me in any way he can. I married the best guy! He's amazing. Lucky for all of us, we've just recently discovered Aleve! Miracle drug for joint pain! Hopefully we can get this great guy off of the night shift here soon. Love you, babe!
17 comments:
I'm so sorry you've had so much discomfort! What joints give you the most grief? Love that look, Michelle...priceless.
Thank heaven ofr husbands who step in and do their part; and then some!
Tyler reminds me of Matt at that age! Matt even at charcole(sp) for the bbq. I have a picture of him similar to Tyler! I'm sorry for all the pain you are in, but glad you found Aleve. And tell Peter his is truly an "angel" and I'm so thankful that you have him as your hubby!
Yay Peter!!! Thanks so much for taking such great care of my dear sister! We love you!!!
Awsome picture of Tyler! What a little munchkin! And Michelle, at least you have a good excuse for Peter coming home and finding you like that, that is way more than I can say for Jason coming home and finding me that way! :) I'm glad you found some pain relief! Love you Shelly!
Peter, you're the man! I'm glad to hear that my big sis is surrounded by such great guys! Vanessa has been praying that your owies will go away. Dude, I have to send you that picture of Todd McClellan, Tyler looks exactly like him!
Men are great for moments when you really need them. Yeah--Peter!!! Love the shot of you by the way--really captures the angst! :)
Being a mom is definitely the hardest job, especially when you're not feeling good. So thank heaven for great hubbies to lift us up when we're down. I can't tell you how happy I am that Jared still answers my calls at work with a friendly, "hey, babe", considering that at least half my calls are of the "I'm going crazy!" variety. You definitely are lucky to have a "cowboy" in your life. Miss you, friend! Hope things get easier soon.
Boy, I don't usually listen to country, but that song made me cry! I'm glad you're hanging in there and have awesome support. Thank goodness for our heroes/hubbies! I've decided that Rheumatoid Arthritis and Club Feet are perfect reasons for moms to indulge in chocolate (although I am sure many other reasons apply, too! Blog hugs to you from me, Matt, Vanessa, and Nicole. We love you!
One small suggestion which may help with your joint pain= Cod Liver Oil supplements. My boyfriend has very very bad arthritic pain in his back caused by ankylosing spondilitis and this really helps him quite a bit. Things like fish oil are great cause they lubricate the joints which is a big issue with arthritis. Anyway--its just a suggestion that may really help!!!
Oh, Eliza is like Tyler (though perhaps not eating "stuff" quite as frequently). She will stick many handsfull of sand in her mouth at the playground. I think she'll stop after the unpleasantness of the first, but no. And just yesterday came to me a little annoyed with herself admitting to me she ate mud. And it was in her teeth to prove it.
Love the shot of you! And the heroic man to follow! You two will make it through! Love ya.
Very sweet! I bet your Peter's cowgirl!! Sounds good that he's taking care of you! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
I laughed so hard at the "ca-ca" comment! Caden is right there with Tyler! It amazes me what he will try to literally eat! That picture of Tyler is super cute!
Love, love the cowboy song! Brought back big time memories from when I was dating my own cowboy! Hurray for Peter and all his help! Of course, behind every great man, is a great woman! Love ya and glad the Aleve helps ease the burden! Think about 'cha and pray for ya often!
Michelle, I can totally identify with the "this is what he comes home to" part. I've found myself, many a time, being thankful my husband loves me despite my frumpy ways. I like to think that everyone has those days...because I know I sure do - and often!
Ohh, my friend, I am so sorry for your troubles...THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE FOR COWBOYS!!! Love the song!! You are an amazing lady, I hope the Aleve gets you back to feeling like you!
If our family's experiences are an indicator, you should have one healthy little boy. We have irrigation water that is definitely not potable, but Ellie has had more than her fair share and has the immune system of a horse. And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your black frames. I was telling my family about your little candy corn frame & my sister stated telling me about this blog she read where someone framed scrapbook paper in black frames. I told her it was not only the same blog but the same entry I was talking about, and she said, oh yeah, it was, huh! Everything on that blog is so cute! and I had to agree!
Praise to the man! I'm glad you put into words what we often praise in thought but often forget to speak. Husbands are a girls' best friend for sure! I do hope you're feeling better soon, yet totally can relate to that "coming home to" picture!!!
i'm glad you have your cowboy to take you away from the world for a bit. (i love this song by the way) - a good man can not go under rated!
Miss yer bloggin' girlfriend! Hope your RA isn't sucking the life outta ya this week and your just too busy having fun to blog! Let me know if I can do anything to help! Love ya!
Post a Comment