That was my expression when I looked and realized how long it has been since I posted! Between the big move and an impromptu trip to Utah, our lives have been crazy. I am still on Utah time - which is good news for me, who wanted to catch up on all of
your blogging news, while my boys are snoozing! It was so fun! However, it's now 1 a.m. and I have nothing left in me to post anything worthwhile! I have so much to report, and promise to do so in the next few days...stay tuned...
11 comments:
Same to you, about being back! I feel like I miss so much not getting online, and I truly miss the journaling aspect for ME when I am not posting! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to! Your layout looks great!
Can't wait to hear the updates! What a summer for you guys! I hope you can feel settled down soon. Missed you in the blogging world.
Welcome back I hope you had a very relaxing stressless time in Utah! Talk to you soon!
At least you have an excuse for not blogging lately. Can't wait to hear all your fun news. Yah, I check your blog a lot. I miss it. Glad you're back in the loop. See ya!
glad your back. can't wait to hear about some of your adventures.
Hi! Yes, you had legit excuses. I like the new design of the blog--very chic. Have fun settling in!
can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your last few weeks! I'm gonna try to call you again today!
Can't wait for the updates! If you don't write soon I'm going to accuse you of being a tease! ;)
The suspense is killin' me little lady!! We need some sort of update STAT!! ;0)
Where did you get such a cute layout/template? SOOO cute--I keep coming back just to look at it :)
Ya gotta look up my sister--Suzanne Ellertson--I guess they are going to go to the student ward until dec. when their little guy turns 3.
I hope you love your new place. I have seen pictures and it looks fabulous. Kevin, Heather, Jon and I were all in the same singles ward before we were married. Jon and Kevin were roommates and Kevin was the bestman at our wedding. We hung out a lot together before we moved to Kansas. I'm so glad you got in there. Hope to hear from your new Ohio adventures soon.
Post a Comment