Monday, February 26, 2007

Starting in September...

from




to




20 comments:

Sariah said...

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the second picture to know where you are headed. I'll take a stab in the dark and say...Colorado. Only b.c I love the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and they have your apples. Nevertheless, I am excited for you and wish y'all the best! YAH!!

christine said...

are you going to be working in a candied apple shop? Sorry I'm completely lost!

Michelle said...

maybe that helps!! those were buckeyes...not apples!

Sariah said...

AH, YES!! That helps...sorry, don't know much about buckeyes, but I do know that you should have a great time up there. I have quite a few friends that are either up there or have been there, and they all RAVE about it! Yeah, Michelle! Are y'all excited?

sherrie said...

moving to cleveland? sweet! although you'll be all the way over there. i bet you guys will love it. is peter still going to school - i thought he was done! (hey you'll be close to kirtland and palmyra - that's awesome).

Michelle said...

YES! we're excited to move to columbus. it was one of our top picks so we're thrilled. we're already asking ourselves "how close will we be to...(a million places)?"

sher - this is for our internship year. he will actually be working for the Children's Hospital of Columbus, but will be considered staff at Ohio State. after this next year, we should be OFFICIALLY done!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stewart Family!!! We've loved Ohio and we think you will too! It will be quite a busy year for Peter, and YOU ... Good Luck! Be sure to make some Buckeye chocolates right away! Camie has a recipe!

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I'm sure it will be a great place for you.

Anonymous said...

hooray!! Parker and Lydia will be in the same timezone again! It's as good as neighbors for us!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll definitely share my buckeye recipe. Thanks for reminding me Sandra! But it is not a healthy option....

Jon and Sarah said...

Congratulations on the move. Jon and I lived in Columbus for a month after we got married and loved it. We have friends there right now in medical school and others who just graduated. They are huge buckeye fans. I'll email you all the great places we visited.

Sarah Beck said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. What an exciting place to go--all I've seen is the airport in Cincinnati but I hear it's beautiful!

Deb said...

Way to go Peter and Michelle. My sister served part of her mission in Columbus and part of it was at Ohio States campus, she loved it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Peterini! Congrats to you all! We love you and are so excited for you! I admit, I wanted you to be closer, but I could never wish living in Utah on anyone! Ohio will be awesome! (Sorry about the phone tag, progressive dinner is on friday and my life has been spent on the phone..Call me!)

christine said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Yea! You'll be in the same city as a temple! We'll miss you but we're excited for you!

The Lassen Family said...

congratulations!!! I pray that you do not follow in our footsteps of moving 4 times in 4 years! It will be a wild, extremely fast ride--but it will be great fun and you will meet wonderful people that will touch your live's forever :) Hey, you inspired me to get a blog!!! check it out --- thelassenfamily.blogspot

My Many Coloured Days said...

Congratulations Michelle and fam - can you believe life is actually finally moving forward?! What a big step! We wish you the best.

LucindaF said...

Mickey,

There is so much excitement and anticipation in a change like this. Here's a clue, if you ever have the money to buy season football tickets, do it! Then when they go to their bowl games or play Michigan you can make huge bank by selling them!

Kristy said...

How exciting! Congratulations!