The Spruce Goose!
The pictures do not do it justice. The massivity of this thing is beyond description. It was amazing to behold!
I took about a hundred pictures of the other planes, not including the awesome space craft in the other building (they are actually getting the space shuttle Discovery very soon). For this post, however, I'll spare you the awesomeness and just show you the Three Men's favorite planes...
Peter's favorite (I hope I am getting this name right) - the B-12 Bomber
Parker's favorite - the F-14 Tomcat
and Tyler's favorite, the SR-71 Blackbird (doesn't he look happy to be by his favorite plane?)
This was my favorite - they are constructing a water park...with waterslides that come out of that commercial jetliner...on top of a building. Does it get any better than that?






7 comments:
That is awesome! My dad would be in heaven there (he's a pilot). Next stop for your men...a real live air show (I saw many as a child). :) See those babies in action!
I bet the boys were really over the moon for this trip!
P.S. Thanks for saying hi on my blog.
WOW! That's sweet. Now I want to go. That water park looks awesome and the Spruce Goose is sweet too. It used to be in Southern Cali when I lived there as a kid and then they moved it. I would love to see it again. Maybe we will have to take a weekend trip too. How fun!
Looks amazing. I can't get over the water park idea. That sounds like a blast for everyone.
Water slides out of the commercial jet liner? Wowza! My boys would flip for this place! Awesome photos.
too cool! I bet the boys were in heaven! Jason will be jealous you got to see the spruce goose! That water slide sounds amazing!
sweeeeeeettt.
Post a Comment