- blog about Parker's birthday...in APRIL
- blog about Time Out for Women in Spokane
- blog about mother's day fun
- blog about our trip to Silverwood Amusement Park & Couer d'Alene
- blog about the last days of school
- blog about the updates in the house...washer/dryer, guacamole wall, new window, new bedding, croffice, yada yada yada
- blog about swim lessons
- blog about our sad little garden
- blog about our new swagger wagon
- blog about my birthday
- blog about Peter's and my trip to Hawaii
- blog about our trip to Oly for the Fourth
- blog about our trip to the Portland zoo and the Pearl District
- blog about Peter's new calling in the bishopric
- blog about Picnic in the Park Playgroup Wednesdays
- blog about how summer is too crazy to sit down and blog!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
To do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
!!! I love it!!! Ditto.
What a busy summer for you guys! Hawaii?!!! AWesome! I'd love to see pics when your life slows down. Happy summer to you, friend!
Yes Michelle you need to blog because I am very curious about many of the things on your list! Peter in the bishopbric? Wow, that is awesome and I am sure he is a very busy man now. I feel so out of the loop, and miss keeping up with what your family is doing. So blog as quickly as you can my friend!
wow, you're WAY behind!
No worries...just keep having fun Michelle.
It sounds like you are having a fun and crazy summer, made even crazier by Peter being in the bishopric. I think that calling gives you more than enough reason to be behind...no worries!
With all that going on, who WOULD have time to blog!?! :) It can keep 'til fall right? That's what I keep telling myself. So enjoy the rest of your summer!
You're living summer to its fullest! Go girl!
girl! I need to call you! I talked to you when Peter had to go meet with a member of the Stake Presidency, but you never told me what happened!
Post a Comment