This year for April Fool's day I decided to play a trick on my boys for dinner. I gave them dessert first and dinner last...
They were ecstatic...until they realized the cupcakes were meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting! After resigning to that small fact, they ate them right up!
Then, I served them "dinner" for dessert. Mmm...fish sticks and veggies....
Look at Tyler's confused face when he realizes that he is really eating sugar wafers coated in peanut butter & graham cracker crumbs dipped in strawberry jam! Awesome! The "veggies" were bits of AirHead candy rolled into the shapes of green beans and peas.







8 comments:
So clever! I'm definitely doing this next year!
Look at your darling boys! How much they've grown. I love this April Fool's idea! Sorry that Peter lost both his grandparents this year. Wishing you a happy start to your summer!
What a fun & creative mommie! These are memories they will never forget.
You Family Funner! You must have spent a lot of time on that--it looks great! I love their reactions. Way to get 'em!
so clever! That looks great!
I could never think of something that cool.
hilarious! Those green beans look so real! Tyler's face is classic!
We did this too! My kids caught one before I finished making the "dinner" though. LOVE that you were able to pull it off.
Post a Comment