Beautiful pictures to capture such a wonderful family moment...you were wise to whip out the camera. I like the idea of putting those pictures in that room.
By the way, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed seeing your many posts on both your blogs. I know just about every day I'm in for a treat. And let me tell you, being stuck at home with sick kids (again), it's very nice thing to look forward to. Oh, and I am so impressed by your crafting/decorating/photography skills. Can you come train me? Miss you guys!
Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that I was listening to "You and I" while I was looking at your post, and Nicole shouts from the playroom, "I HATE that song!" and slams the door. Could it be she's 2-going-on-15? Made me laugh!
12 comments:
Love this. Such handsome boys, Mickey.
I can just hear the laughter!
And I can tell you are so in love!
What fun pictures in your new blue room! Cute cute! We sure love you guys!
I am in love witht those walls! Those pictures are so cute, you need to help me with my camera ASAP!
Awesome pictures, you should become a photographer!
Very beautiful pics of your family!
Awesome photos. Those should be blown up and on a wall in that very room.
super cute! Your Sunday afternoons look a lot more fun than ours (we're usually sleeping)! Love the wall color!!!!
Beautiful pictures to capture such a wonderful family moment...you were wise to whip out the camera. I like the idea of putting those pictures in that room.
By the way, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed seeing your many posts on both your blogs. I know just about every day I'm in for a treat. And let me tell you, being stuck at home with sick kids (again), it's very nice thing to look forward to. Oh, and I am so impressed by your crafting/decorating/photography skills. Can you come train me? Miss you guys!
Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that I was listening to "You and I" while I was looking at your post, and Nicole shouts from the playroom, "I HATE that song!" and slams the door. Could it be she's 2-going-on-15? Made me laugh!
great poses, great camera work, great subjects.
You sure do know how to sacar un foto.
LOVE IT! All of it!
Post a Comment